Welcome to caring@home. Please share your experiences, ideas and concerns. It is the effort and input from people like you, that will bring positive change to our health care system.
When you post a comment, please be respectful. You may include a link to relevant content but comments should be relevant to the post topic. I reserve the right to remove any postings from people who don’t respect caring@home’s guidelines, including:
• Personal attacks
• Spam, self-promotion or other forms of advertising
• Content that isn’t yours without permission or proper credit
• Offensive, obscene, defamatory or abusive material
• Fraudulent, misleading or deceptive information
• Anything that is illegal or prohibited