At Bayshore Home Health, we try to make the process of arranging home care as easy and stress-free as possible. To accomplish this, we’ve created a set of client promises that form the foundation of our standards for service excellence. These promises have been developed through research and satisfaction surveys we conduct regularly with our clients. They represent what our clients say is most important to them when dealing with a home care provider.
We promise our clients that we will...
- Have a person available to answer their call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Listen to them and take the time to understand their needs.
- Explain the full range of services available and help them navigate the home care system.
- Provide a no-charge needs consultation at the place most convenient to them.
- Provide professional caregivers who are licensed or certified in their field.
- Have a nurse conduct an assessment of their care needs prior to starting their care.
- Provide them with an individualized care plan that will be reviewed regularly by a nurse care manager.
- Have a nurse care manager introduce their caregiver on the first service visit, when appropriate.
- Ensure our caregiver matches their needs, and provide a replacement if they do not.
- Strive to provide the same primary and back-up caregivers.
- Work with other health care professionals to meet their care needs.
To enhance the quality of life, well-being, independence and dignity of Canadians.
To make a difference in our clients’ lives.
Every visit. Every time.
Compassion, respect, reliability, patience, professionalism, ethics, continuous learning and improvement.