Build relationships by promoting healthy living
Health education programs are a great way to simultaneously build relationships and promote healthy living. They can be used in a variety of situations and in many different settings:
- Employers who want to offer a valuable employee benefit and keep their staff healthy.
- Retail businesses that want to offer a unique promotion to their clients.
- Pharmaceutical companies that need to strengthen relationships with retail channel partners.
- Retirement facilities that want to help their residents stay healthy.
- Schools that want to educate their students about healthy lifestyle choices.
Bayshore Home Health offers a range health education programs and can also custom-design new programs for clients. The programs delivered by skilled health professionals include:
- Cholesterol and blood pressure screening
- Coronary health
- Diabetes management
- Skin health/sun safety awareness
- Osteoporosis screening
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Women's health issues
- Breast health awareness
- Flu and hepatitis vaccinations
- Hand cleanliness
For more information about our health education programs, please call our National Service Centre at 1-800-668-9490.