Registered Practical Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse - Edmonton, AB
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
To develop, monitor, and deliver nursing care in accordance with professional standards of practice. Your well-developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your exceptional interpersonal skills will ensure that client's emotional and physical needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling and health teaching.
• Preferably two years of experience within a community setting, however new grads are encouraged to apply and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
• Graduation from an accredited Licensed/Registered Practical Nursing program and current registration with the provincial licensing body.
• LPN's are needed for home visits to seniors between 1600-2200 in West Edmonton
* You will start with casual work, however, the opportunity to build a regular schedule of clients exists.
* You may qualify for benefits after 3 months
* Vehicle required
* Current LPN registration in Alberta and HCP
CPR certificate is required before applying.
How to Apply
Bayshore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply. To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.« Go Back to Jobs