Registered Nurse - Mississauga, ON
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
As a key member of the care team, you will monitor and deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism. You are committed to quality, and implement physicians’ orders with accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Arrange and/or provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling and health teaching.
• At least one year of recent experience preferred with a focus in a community setting, however new nursing graduates are encouraged to apply and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing and current registration with the provincial licensing body.
• Pediatric nurse with open availability for Brampton/Bolton area
• Experience with oral/deep suctioning, seizure management, g-tube management an asset
• Flexible scheduling
How to Apply
Bayshore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply. To apply, email us at email@example.com.« Go Back to Jobs