Serious Injury Home Care: Specialty Needs
Bayshore Home Health is a preferred provider to many organizations that must deliver quality home care to clients with serious injuries, such as workers’ compensation boards, insurance companies, rehabilitation service providers and government care programs.
Our national network of caregivers is a trusted and reliable source for a wide range of nursing and personal care services. In addition, our health care professionals have the specialized skills and training that clients with serious injuries need, and are knowledgeable about their local communities and health care resources.
Our serious injury home care services include:
- Brain and spinal cord injury care
- Wound and burn care
- Fracture and amputation care
- Palliative care
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- 24-hour nursing
- Personal care and home support
- Serious injury care planning
- Safety assessments
- Care coordination with third parties