Therapy and Rehabilitation
Bayshore Therapy & Rehab, a division of Bayshore HealthCare assists Canadians in leading more productive lives. We provide a wide-range of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology and rehabilitation services designed to help people overcome injuries, illness and disabilities. These services are delivered in home, clinic, workplace or school settings and purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers’ compensation boards and the public.
We offer these services across Canada, call 1.855.581.4746 to find out more about our Therapy and Rehabilitation.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology Therapy Services
- Social Work
- Case Management
- Pain Program
- Functional Abilities Evaluation
- Disability Management and Return to Work Support
- Dietitian services
- Neuro-rehabilitation clinic
- Adult and pediatrics
- Memory and Cognitive Impairment Management