Bayshore provides therapy and rehabilitation services in the convenience of your home or place of work. We provide assistance with:
- Home safety
- Discharge planning/transition from hospital to home
- Mobility and transfer issues
- Fall prevention techniques
- Pain management
- Wheelchair/walker equipment needs
- Swallowing or speech concerns
- Memory and/or cognition issues
The process starts with an assessment of your needs and together, we develop a plan that will help you achieve your goals.
Our services include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Rehabilitation Assistant – Our Rehabilitation Assistants provide cost effective services by implementing treatment goals under the direction and supervision of the regulated therapists.
These services are often covered under extended health insurance benefit plans. Please contact us to discuss a cost effective solution.