Dialysis Services and Clinics
Bayshore Dialysis, a division of Bayshore HealthCare¬†provides dialysis services to medically stable patients who require minimal clinical intervention during treatment. This service is delivered in comfortable clinic settings that offer flexible treatment scheduling. Our service is purchased by government care programs and the public.
Treatment at our dialysis centres must be arranged through your family doctor or specialist. Please note that availability of treatment will depend on the levels of patients our centres are presently treating.
If you decide that you wish to proceed, your treatment can be arranged in five simple steps:
- Tell your doctor that you wish to change your existing dialysis venue.
- Your doctor contacts our dialysis centre to find out if space is available for you.
- We let your doctor know if space is available, and check if you meet Level 1 dialysis criteria.
- Your doctor makes a written request for you to enter our dialysis centre.
- We call you to schedule your first visit.
Call (613) 342-8778¬†to find out more about our Dialysis facilities and planning.Find this service near you