Bilingual Care Manager - Montreal, QC
Division: Home Health
Job Type: Casual
Employment Status: Contract
Area: Rive Sud- Laval
Job Category: Home Health Care
Years of Experience: 2
Number of Positions: 3
- Fluent English
- Fluent French
Contact Email: email@example.com
Bayshore is an Equal Opportuity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply.
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
The Care Manager, under the direction of the Area Director, is responsible for client base growth, delivery of care and service to clients and families and ensures compliance with internal and external standards of practice. She or he ensures that client and family needs are managed at all times. The Care Manager assumes leadership with respect to client care within a defined geographic area. The Care Manager may be required to assume leadership of the branch in the absence of the Area Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
Build and nurture relationships with referral sources, families and clients within a defined geography to achieve the required goals
- The individual shall be an experienced sales professional that demonstrates leadership and accountability in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Promote Bayshore Home Health through participation in local healthcare or business committees as well as community events.
- assess or arrange for the initial consult with clients and families requiring licensed and unlicensed care and service through our coordinators
- Liaise with other members of the care team and community as required
Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen service knowledge
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Attend any promotional events within your territory and as per manager’s direction (CME)
- Strong and efficient in cold calling and building a list of customers
- Adhere to Bayshore policies and procedures
- Participate in business development as appropriate, assist with the development of contractual agreement for client care and service as requested
- Participate in strategic planning and market analysis to achieve growth goals,
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company’s quality management system.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/ attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Completed University degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of recent experience with responsibilities for client acquisition, care management and business growth, preferably in a community setting.
- Previous pharmaceutical sales experience is an asset
- Demonstrated record of building and maintaining referral relationship.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Exemplifies characteristics of Bayshore Health Care, compassion, excellence and reliability
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual – Both French and English
- Valid Driver’s License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
- Computer software literacy /Internet/ Microsoft Office and CRM
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle different situations in an objective consistent format; ability to work independently and effectively lead a team; above average report writing, solid knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of customer service, care management as well as program development.
Caring for Seniors at Home
Home care is all about trust. We’ve been caring for Canadians for over 50 years.Learn More
Patient Assistance Programs
Patients needing specialty therapies benefit from extra support.Learn More
Insurer & Employer Services
Prevention strategies and disability management programs for a healthier workplaceLearn More