Client Service Coordinator - Quebec City, QC
Division: Bayshore Specialty RX
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Status: Permanent
City: Quebec City
Years of Experience: 2
Number of Positions: 1
Contact Email: email@example.com
Bayshore is an Equal Opportuity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply.
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
*This candidate will work out of the Quebec City Clinic/Branch. The successful candidate will need to live in the surrounding area.*
The Client Service Coordinator, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, handles client care and service inquiries, arranges client care and service, schedules Field employees and maintains scheduling information and data as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle and document client inquiries regarding requests for care and service
- Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors; schedule licensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of nursing assignments and coordination of services.
- Notify clients and Field employees regarding initial and ongoing schedules
- Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Employee will maintain relevant level of knowledge of ICH (International Conference on Harmonization), GCP (Good Clinical Practice) and Health Canada GVP (Good Pharmocovigilance Practices) guidelines appropriate to their hired role which is to be provided at time of hire and on an as needed basis. With this knowledge the employee will perform the work as required by their assigned function and will be provided with regular updates as required.
- Must be able to identify and report AE’s to health Canada, Med Info and enter into source system and third party systems
- Participate in processes relating to regulatory and/or contractual reporting requirements
- Complete other tasks as requested.
- Minimum – Secondary School Diploma. Completion of a recognized Program, such as the Licensed/ Registered Practical Nurse Program and/or a Medical Terminology course is preferred
- A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; ability to meet deadlines and strong commitment to continual learning; demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software; ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English as well as French in Branch Offices that provide service to French speaking clients
- Internal candidates must have a demonstrated track record of achievement in dealing with clients and employees and have demonstrated above average initiative. Successful internal candidates must complete a six month probationary period specific to the Client Service Coordinator position.
Caring for Seniors at Home
Home care is all about trust. We’ve been caring for Canadians for over 50 years.Learn More
Patient Assistance Programs
Patients needing specialty therapies benefit from extra support.Learn More
Insurer & Employer Services
Prevention strategies and disability management programs for a healthier workplaceLearn More