Regional Manager East - Any, QC
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Years of Experience: 3-5
Number of Positions: 1
Contact Email: email@example.com
Bayshore is an Equal Opportuity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply.
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
This position is responsible for managing the day to day activities of the Regional Support Nurse team. Additional responsibilities include education and training of new team members, process development and improvement across Canada, and ensuring team performance by reviewing weekly and monthly KPI targets. Acts as the main contact for all escalations on the team and provides timely resolutions and responses to operational inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the Senior Regional Support Nurse and Regional Support Nurse Team members to ensure all program performance expectations are sustained and monitored.
- Ensure all team members are educated on the program, and all performance standards for the team are met or exceeded.
- Ensure all regional operational occurrences associated with the program are communicated to the Program Manager.
- Ensure workload measures meet performance targets and recommend changes if they do not meet targets.
- Ensure Senior RSNs and RSNs are meeting performance expectations.
- Ensure KPI’s are within performance expectations.
- Ensure hiring and orientation processes are sufficient to support program needs.
- Facilitates recruitment, orientation, evaluation and retention of staff.
- Conducts Quality Audits to assure accuracy of workflows and client-specific processes.
- Participates in and/or conducts clinical related calls.
- Ensure quality of clinical records is maintained.
- Attends weekly and monthly management meetings at Bayshore head office and at client office in Mississauga.
- Ensures ad hoc requests and special projects from the client, program manager, and outside stakeholders are performed in a timely manner.
- Identifies, documents, implements, and monitors process improvements and enhancements.
- Facilitates the interdisciplinary team development of action plan(s) to improve clinical and administrative processes including: Validating accuracy of data, Ensuring proper certification/recertification procedures are in place, Ensuring client-driven KPI’s are monitored and adhered to.
- Employee will maintain relevant level of knowledge of ICH (International Conference on Harmonization), GCP (Good Clinical Practice) and Health Canada GVP (Good Pharmocovigilance Practices) guidelines appropriate to their hired role which is to be provided at time of hire and annually. With this knowledge the employee will perform the work as required by their assigned function and will be provided with regular updates as required.
- Must be able to identify and report AE’s to health Canada, Med Info and enter into source system and third party systems
- Current registration/licensing with the provincial regulating body of residence
- College or University degree in health administration or health related field an asset
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse (RN/RPN) License
- Pharmaceutical program experience strongly recommended
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Suite of products (minimum intermediate level Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to lead and direct projects and project teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exhibited people-management experience; strong leadership
- Experience with evaluating and enhancing processes and large programs
- Up to 10% of travel
- Demonstrated experience with project management and implementation
- Must reside in Quebec or Maritime Provinces
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BScN)
Caring for Seniors at Home
Home care is all about trust. We’ve been caring for Canadians for over 50 years.Learn More
Patient Assistance Programs
Patients needing specialty therapies benefit from extra support.Learn More
Insurer & Employer Services
Prevention strategies and disability management programs for a healthier workplaceLearn More