Registered Nurse (Infusion) - Quebec, QC
DivisionBayshore Home Health
Job Type: Occasional
Employment Status: Contract
Years of Experience: 1
Number of Positions: 1
Contact Email: email@example.com
Bayshore is an Equal Opportuity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply.Apply Now
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Make “being the difference” your Career at Bayshore
Bayshore is looking for caring and capable Registered Nurses to join our amazing team as we continue our 50+ year tradition of providing high-quality care to our community. As a trusted partner, Bayshore is working to respond and provide much needed services to its clients and communities across Canada. If you are a RN we can offer you the chance to make a difference and do meaningful work, within the settings and schedules that match your needs and interests.
At Bayshore, you create special moments for clients every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, then a career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Bayshore strives to take good care of you – while you take care of others:
- Chart your path - Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer nurses and caregivers part-time, full-time, and casual opportunities, designed to empower you. Choose the number of hours you want to work and a schedule that compliments your lifestyle.
- Shape the wellbeing of our clients & communities - Take control and use your experience to create special moments for your clients and help us build better communities.
- Realize your full potential - We are committed to helping you realize the future you want and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts.
- Feel rewarded for doing what you love - Do you want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of nursing? We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with lots of autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family on top of paid sick days.
- Work in a safe and healthy work environment – We take health & safety seriously. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE), relevant training in line with evolving health guidelines, and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19
Duties and Responsibilities
The Work You Will Do
As a Registered Nurse, you will work to meet the diverse needs of the clients you serve in your community by providing a wide range of nursing services:
- Build relationships while working one-on-one with your clients to provide care in their own home or in a facility; deliver the highest quality home health care with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Develop and review nursing care plans that are individualized to each client, and arrange and /or provide client care by using the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, and counselling
- Within the scope practice of a RN, provide care according to the established care plan or medical directive, ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, physical comfort, and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
- Perform routine and specialized nursing duties (as qualified) in accordance with company policies and procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Across Canada, RN roles can also be referred to as Community Health Nurse – CHN, Acute Care Nurse, Field Nurse, and others, depending on specific needs.
Who You Are
- Must hold a current Registered Nurse / Licensed Nurse license in good standing within your province
- Graduate of a nursing degree/diploma from an accredited School of Nursing
- Have either a reliable mode of transportation (bus, train, etc) OR a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for commuting to/from the job site
- A clear Police Criminal Record and able to get a Vulnerable Sector Screening Check if required.
**Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.