Difference Makers - Westmount or Hampstead or Cote-Saint-Luc, QC
Division: Bayshore Home Health
Job Type: Field
Employment Status: Permanent
City: Westmount or Hampstead or Cote-Saint-Luc
Years of Experience: 5+
Number of Positions: 1
Contact Email: email@example.com
Bayshore is an Equal Opportuity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply.Apply Now
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Do you have just a few extra hours to give in order to make someone’s day special. Be a Bayshore difference maker, share our vision and imaging being the difference in your community. Bayshore employees have the ability to create special moments both big and small. If you are tired of rushing through the day, of missing the moments, come and be a difference maker. Bayshore’s local team of difference makers allows you to put your family first while making a difference in the lives of others. Send your resume or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org find out more on www.bayshore.ca
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be our eyes and ears in the home. You will build a trusted partnership with clients as their in-home care provider, following their lead, along with an established care plan, delivering the highest quality of home care with compassion, clarity, and reliability.
- You will provide in-home assistance as per the care plan which you will help develop while working with the local health team. You may take on tasks such as meal preparation, light housekeeping (dishes, general tidying, organizing, laundry, linen changes, plant care), social engagement activities, personal care, leisure activities etc.
- You will collaborate with the local care team to provide a consistent, on-going provision of care in order to maintain emotional, physical, and overall wellbeing of your client as well as meet the safety of clients to the greatest possible extent
- You will communicate client’s care and current state in professional, compassionate, and detailed manner upon every shift completion
- You will relay valued insights to your local care team related to additional assistance or support that your client or their family may need.
- Experience in the caring and service industry – where clients come first – such as hospitality, beauty, esthetics, retail, community health care
- Great at ‘on the fly’ problem-solving, teamwork, and creative thinking
- Resourceful with flexible communication skills and styles
- Patient with emotional resilience
- Ready to spend quality time with clients and to be part of an important local team
- Strong de-escalating skills while remaining calm
- Manage your time like a ‘boss’ and manage client expectations to be realistic and achievable
- PSW/PAB Certifications considered assets for caregiver roles
- Valid Nursing License required for all Nursing roles, and current registration with the OIIQ
- Valid membership with the Ordre des travailleurs sociaux for all social work positions
For more information, please contact email@example.com or read more here
By joining our team of local difference makers, you will play a vital role in providing 1:1 private community care to help our diverse clients meet their goals of staying safe at home. Bayshore will support you to gain valuable experience and important skills to ensure you have the tools and training you need to succeed in your job. We will help you deliver high quality service the Bayshore way! You will make a real difference!