Field Nurse Case ManagerApply Now
The Bayshore Specialty Rx Nurse Case Manager will be a single point of contact for physicians. They will work in collaboration with the Reimbursement Specialist to support patients throughout the entire patient support program journey. The Bilingual Nurse Case Manager thrives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, accountability, processes a deep willingness to serve customers and drives positive customer and patient experience in a fast-paced work environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide exemplary courteous professional service to all program stakeholders
- Proactively offers support and advocacy to patients and HCP
- Visits prescribers in their assigned area to assist with paperwork in office as required
- Review patient charts to gather all pertinent and appropriate information to complete necessary reimbursement forms in a concise, organized and professional manner
- Liaise and advocate with third party providers
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to ensure patient adherence
- Coordinate patient injection training as required
- Liaise with client (Patient Experience Lead, Territory Manager, Medical Science Liaisons) as required in order to provide optimal service to HCPS, Patients and clinics
- Actively establish and strengthen relationships with HCP within assigned region through on site and virtual visits
- Identify, report and document Adverse Events as per Pharmacovigilance requirements
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company’s Quality Management System as well as key performance indicators for the program.
- Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
- Complete other tasks as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse (RN/RPN) License
- Current registration/licensing with the provincial regulating body of residence
- Bilingual French/English. Written and verbal
- Experience in immunology considered an asset
- Familiarity with PIPEDA and how it applies in a confidential patient environment.
- Understanding of provincial and private coverage criteria and how to navigate the Canadian Drug Coverage Landscape is considered an asset.
- Experience in identifying and reporting adverse events to health Canada and Medical Information
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think under pressure
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Suite of products (minimum intermediate level Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to travel as required – own vehicle required
- Reliable home internet required
- Dedicated workspace free from distractions
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. With over 100 locations across the country, including home care offices, pharmacies and infusion clinics, Bayshore has more than 13,500 staff members and provides care to over 350,000 clients. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of all Canadians, by providing customized care plans and solutions that allow clients to remain in the comfort of their own home. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
We thank all applicants who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.