Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Practical NurseApply Now
Make “being the difference” your Career at Bayshore
Bayshore is looking for caring and capable Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)/Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) to join our amazing team as we continue our 50+ year tradition of providing high-quality care to our community. As a trusted partner, Bayshore is working to respond and provide much needed services to its clients and communities across Canada. We can offer you the chance to make a difference and do meaningful work, within the settings and schedules that match your needs and interests.
Why Join Us
- Chart your path – Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer part-time, full-time, and casual opportunities, designed to empower you. Choose the number of hours you want to work and a schedule that compliments your lifestyle.
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you realize the future you want, and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts. We also offer competitive pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family on top of paid sick days.
- Do what you love – Do you want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of patient-oriented care? We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with lots of autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors.
- Shape the wellbeing of our clients & communities – Create special moments for clients every day and help them remain in the comfort and safety of their own home – ensuring quality of life and independence for aging seniors.
The Work You Will Do
The Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)/ Registered Practical Nurses (RPN), under the direction of the immediate supervisor, adheres to the established plan of care to provide high quality care to clients and their families with compassion, excellence, and reliability. LPNs/RPNs ensure that their client’s emotional, physical comfort and safety are of their top priority and in accordance with Bayshore policies and procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice. LPNs/RPNs participate in ongoing training and provide support and direction to paraprofessional staff members involved in client care visits.
Education and Experience
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed/Registered Practical Nursing Program; current registration with the provincial licensing body
- Valid CPR certification is obligatory
- Clinical certificates and post grad courses would be an asset
- At least two years of recent experience; new grads may be considered for hire on an individual basis
- Have either a reliable mode of transportation (bus, train, etc) OR a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for commuting
- A clear police criminal record and able to get a Vulnerable Sector Screening if required
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire.
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. With over 100 locations across the country, including home care offices, pharmacies and infusion clinics, Bayshore has more than 13,500 staff members and provides care to over 350,000 clients. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of all Canadians, by providing customized care plans and solutions that allow clients to remain in the comfort of their own home. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
We thank all applicants who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.