Your point of contact for all your home health services
When Canadians suffer a serious illness or injury, or when seniors need support to keep living independently, home health care is often part of the solution. Too often, however, arranging and managing home care services feels overwhelming, even with a care plan in place. People struggle to coordinate services, navigate the health system and access community resources, without help from their home care provider.
That’s why many of Bayshore’s Home Health branches have Care Managers – specially trained staff who provide ongoing support to our clients and their families – at no additional charge.
Our Care Managers are your single point of contact for all your home health service needs. They manage the details so that you don’t have to. They can assist with:
- Completing initial and ongoing assessments, including a free in-home consultation
- Creating personalized care plans
- Providing tailored information
- Monitoring a changing situation and assisting anytime during a crisis
- Support in navigating the health care system
- Matching clients with compatible caregivers
- Finding local resources and support programs (meal delivery, senior centres, etc.)
- Ensuring services comply with standards of practice
- Addressing all your questions and concerns
Our Care Managers are experts in senior home care, and many have years of experience in social work, nursing, health care or senior living. They regularly go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that clients and their families have the care and support they need.
“I encourage people to reach out to me whenever they need to, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”
—Shie Gorman, Bayshore Care Manager, Niagara Private Branch
Click here to read a Q&A session with Shie Horman, our Care Manager in Niagara.
This white-glove service is just one more way that Bayshore Home Health endeavours to deliver exceptional care. At Bayshore Home Health, we pride ourselves in providing the best home care for you and your family.
For more information about Bayshore services, please call 1-877-289-3997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.