Register Today for your Complimentary Medical Cannabis & Workplace Accommodation Webinar
Today’s workforce deals with increasing mental health issues, aging employees, and chronic conditions. Bayshore Employer Services works with you to develop prevention strategies and provide programs that focus on keeping your employees healthy and productive at work.
This spring, Bayshore is hosting complimentary educational seminars/webinars for our employer clients. Join Dr. Todd Walters, Occupational Health Physician & Genevieve Sadak PT to gain up to date knowledge on Medical Cannabis and its impact on safety in the workplace and the duty to accommodate. HR as well as H&S leaders have found the content timely and relevant to their businesses.
Medical Cannabis in the Workplace: Employee accommodation and safety considerations
The session will provide information to educate senior leaders and front line supervisors about cannaboid medicine. Topic areas include:
• Terms we need to understand: Cannaboid Therapy – CBD and THC
• Conditions for which Medical Cannabis is most commonly used
• Current research and medical evidence?
• Understanding and dealing with Impairment
• Testing for Impairment?
• The impact of medical cannabis in a zero tolerance workplace
• Duty to accommodate and key policy considerations
• How is compliance and adherence/efficacy monitored on behalf of the employer program?
• How Bayshore can help organizations
To book your complimentary Medical Cannabis in the Workplace Seminar or Webinar, contact us at 1-844-203-4534 or email@example.com
Learn more about Bayshore Employer Services and the additional services we are able to provide to your organization.