Do you know your home care funding options?
Through established relationships with national insurance companies and experience in navigating the health care system, Bayshore Home Health can help you understand and access alternative ways to pay for home care – whether it’s nursing, personal care or other home support services.
Some common questions that arise when considering home care for a family member or yourself are:
- How much will it cost?
- Do I have to pay for everything out of my own pocket?
- Are there other sources of funding that are available?
To address some of these common questions we assist our clients with the following:
- Assess the services you currently receive and determine whether there might be additional service options through the local government home care program or possible grants or allowances through disease specific societies.
- Quickly investigate if your insurance policy provides home care coverage.
- Conduct an in-home assessment of your care needs.
- Assist you to access relevant services through your insurance company.
- Follow through with a wide range of care services delivered by our highly trained staff.
- Assess your needs on an ongoing basis.