Discover Assured Living by Bayshore and Best Buy
They were always there for you. They watched over you, guided you, and protected you, all while building their own lives and chasing their own dreams. Now, help them enjoy this time of life, where they can sit back, relax, and focus on living life to the fullest.
Peace of mind for you and your loved one
Give yourself or a loved one wellness and smart technology that keeps you connected, monitors activity, and keeps you safe.
From motion sensors, customized notifications, wellness reports to access to Geek Squad Home Membership and access to a registered nurse through Bayshore HealthCare, Assured Living provides the solutions you and your loved one need to feel safe, secure and independent.
The Assured Living program includes:
- A package of connected devices, an app, and ongoing support. The smart devices and sensors work in your loved one’s home to send information to a smartphone or tablet. All devices are easily installed and removed—with no drilling or wall mounting needed.
- Information about your loved one’s activity in their home. Sensors connect to the app through a smartphone or tablet to keep you informed about your loved one’s physical wellness.
- We’ll schedule your in-home consultation with Best Buy’s Geek Squad. Geek Squad will deliver and set up your hardware, walk you through the system, and provide on-going technical support.
- Access to Bayshore’s Health and Wellness Concierge program.You’ll receive access to a Bayshore registered nurse, specialized in senior’s care, who can help you navigate the healthcare system and provide you with expert advice on health and wellness, including mental health. Our Health and Wellness Concierge service also provides you with information about power of attorney, assistance with interpreting your medical charts, information on vaccinations and recommendations about in-home care services offered through Bayshore HealthCare.
- Geek Squad Home Membership. As an Assured Living customer, Geek Squad Home Membership services are available 365 days a year in the home where the devices are installed. You’ll receive remote 24/7 tech support on ALL tech devices, old or new (purchased at Best Buy or elsewhere), discounts on products such as printer ink and batteries, virus removal and anti-virus software, discounts on services and repairs (including installing your TV, setting up printers, and repairing appliances) and special members’ only discounts.
Setup fee: $199.99 + Monthly: $79.99 (not inclusive of taxes)1
Choose any add-ons from this list and receive complementary monitoring services 3, 4:
- Smart lock
- Camera doorbell
- Indoor camera
- Outdoor camera
- Smart plug
- CO detector
- Smoke detector
- Flood detector
- Wrist panic button
- Stationary panic button
- Smart thermostat
- Chair sensor
- Extra contact sensor
- Extra motion sensor
To view product descriptions of all the add-ons, click here.
1Price based on a 6 month term, 2Available in select areas only, 3Hardware is available for purchase, 4Installing additional units post initial setup for $99.99 + applicable taxes.
Now available in Greater Toronto Area, Vancouver, Kelowna, Kamloops and on Vancouver Island
Assured Living is currently available in Vancouver, Kelowna, Kamloops, Vancouver Island, the Greater Toronto Area, including the City of Toronto and Durham, Halton, Peel and York Regions. Discover how our range of Assured Living solutions can help you and your loved ones focus on the things that really matter.
Now taking consultations in BC and select regions in Ontario.
Call us today to get started 1-866-697-4501
Bayshore Care Planner
Care now. Care later. Care advice.
Getting started with Bayshore’s online Care Planner is easy. Finding home care for yourself or a loved one often begins with one simple question – “Where do I start?” By answering a few questions about who needs care and their medical condition, our online Care Planner tool will create a customized care plan, recommend home care services and provide you with relevant resources.
Whether home care is required immediately, or you’re simply researching options, Bayshore’s Care Planner is a great place to start.
To get started, please tell us a bit about yourself.
Your Care Planner Results
You told us:
In the News
February 26, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 10, 2020
February 10, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 27, 2020
January 17, 2020
January 16, 2020
January 15, 2020
January 10, 2020