NEW! Discover Assured Living by Bayshore and Best Buy
They were always there for you. They watched over you, guided you, and protected you, all while building their own lives and chasing their own dreams. Now, help them enjoy this time of life, where they can sit back, relax, and focus on living life to the fullest.
Peace of mind for you and your loved one
Give yourself or a loved one wellness and smart technology that keeps you connected, monitors activity, and keeps you safe.
From motion sensors, customized notifications, wellness reports to access to Geek Squad Home Membership and access to a registered nurse through Bayshore HealthCare, Assured Living provides the solutions you and your loved one need to feel safe, secure and independent.
The Assured Living program includes:
- A package of connected devices, an app, and ongoing support. The smart devices and sensors work in your loved one’s home to send information to a smartphone or tablet. All devices are easily installed and removed—with no drilling or wall mounting needed.
- Information about your loved one’s activity in their home. Sensors connect to the app through a smartphone or tablet to keep you informed about your loved one’s physical wellness.
- We’ll schedule your in-home consultation with Best Buy’s Geek Squad. Geek Squad will deliver and set up your hardware, walk you through the system, and provide on-going technical support.
- Access to Bayshore’s Health and Wellness Concierge program.You’ll receive access to a Bayshore registered nurse, specialized in senior’s care, who can help you navigate the healthcare system and provide you with expert advice on health and wellness, including mental health. Our Health and Wellness Concierge service also provides you with information about power of attorney, assistance with interpreting your medical charts, information on vaccinations and recommendations about in-home care services offered through Bayshore HealthCare.
- Geek Squad Home Membership. As an Assured Living customer, Geek Squad Home Membership services are available 365 days a year in the home where the devices are installed. You’ll receive remote 24/7 tech support on ALL tech devices, old or new (purchased at Best Buy or elsewhere), discounts on products such as printer ink and batteries, virus removal and anti-virus software, discounts on services and repairs (including installing your TV, setting up printers, and repairing appliances) and special members’ only discounts.
Setup fee: $199.99 + Monthly: $79.99 (not inclusive of taxes)1
Choose any add-ons from this list and receive complementary monitoring services 3, 4:
- Smart lock
- Camera doorbell
- Indoor camera
- Outdoor camera
- Smart plug
- CO detector
- Smoke detector
- Flood detector
- Wrist panic button
- Stationary panic button
- Smart thermostat
- Chair sensor
- Extra contact sensor
- Extra motion sensor
To view product descriptions of all the add-ons, click here.
1Price based on a 6 month term, 2Available in select areas only, 3Hardware is available for purchase, 4Installing additional units post initial setup for $99.99 + applicable taxes.
Now available in Vancouver
Assured Living is currently available in the Vancouver area. Discover how our range of Assured Living solutions can help you and your loved ones focus on the things that really matter.
If you are a care recipient and want to learn more about Assured Living, click here.
If you are a family caregiver and want to learn more about Assured Living, click here.
Call us today to get started 1-866-697-4501
Mom is very independent and I don’t want her to lose that. Assured Living helps her to be independent
Bayshore Care Planner
Welcome to our Care Planner, an interactive tool that helps Canadians assess their own or a loved one’s home health care needs. By answering a few questions, this tool will create a customized care plan that recommends home care services, provides relevant resources and support.Let's Get Started
To get started, please tell us a bit about yourself.
Your Care Planner Results
You told us:
In the News
July 19, 2019
July 15, 2019
July 10, 2019
Call your mom
July 3, 2019
June 24, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 10, 2019
June 6, 2019
May 20, 2019
May 16, 2019