Support for your employees and their immediate family members in the event of an illness or other health crisis
CAREpath’s HealthCareAssist program provides support to your employees and their immediate family members in the event of an illness or other health crisis. This comprehensive health care navigation service provides answers, guidance and support before, during and after treatment.
HealthCareAssist provides individualized case management for all types of medical conditions.
Here’s how we help:
- We provide a single point of contact with one Nurse Navigator to maintain continuity of care
- We provide bilingual services across Canada, in both rural and urban communities
- We deliver our support by phone, for timely and efficient service
- We provide in-depth assessments of treatment plans to ensure they are consistent with medical best practice
- We explain patients’ options for tests and treatments
- We facilitate access to diagnostic tests, treatments and clinical trials
- Through Cleveland Clinic Canada, we provide virtual doctor-to-doctor consults with the patient’s local treating physicians after completing medical second opinions
- We guide patients to alternate treatment locations in and outside Canada, when requested or required
- We dramatically improve the overall quality of care, recovery and outcomes
HealthCareAssist combines CAREpath’s team of highly trained and caring Nurse Navigators with Cleveland Clinic’s global network of physicians and specialists. Nurse Navigators communicate with patients and families by phone, for timely and efficient service.
HealthCareAssist is confidential, and there is no cost to patients and their families.
For more information about HealthCareAssist, visit www.carepath.ca or call 1-866-599-2720 ext 34830.
Providing a wide range of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, rehabilitation services as well as occupational health and wellness services.
A healthcare navigation program providing answers, guidance and support to employees in the event of an illness or other health crisis.
Helping your employees understand and navigate senior care options for their family.
A confidential mental health assessment and counselling service.
Helping cancer patients navigate the complexities of the public health care system.
Caring for Seniors at Home
Home care is all about trust. We’ve been caring for Canadians for over 50 years.Learn More
Patient Assistance Programs
Patients needing specialty therapies benefit from extra support.Learn More
Government Healthcare Services
A trusted provider of home healthcare services for government funders across Canada.Learn More
In the News
October 15, 2019
October 8, 2019
October 3, 2019
September 26, 2019
September 24, 2019
September 11, 2019
September 9, 2019
August 26, 2019
August 23, 2019
August 22, 2019