Helping Canadian Seniors Get the Health Care They Need
The Seniors’ Care Assistance Program™ is the only service in Canada that connects your employees, immediate family, and parents to a Registered Nurse. We help them understand their senior care choices and ensure they get the right care every time.
CONNECT – to publically funded senior care resources such as prescription drug financial support programs, home and community care services, assistive devices, and home renovation grants.
ACCESS – to any senior care and support services including access to the Senior Living Advisor personalized service to help you find the right senior living community.
CARE – to ensure that services, such as companionship, personal care, nursing, meal preparation, light house keeping, home retrofit and meal deliveries are assessed and approved by Bayshore HealthCare and provided by organizations your employees, their families and parents can trust.The Seniors’ Care Assistance Program can:
- Help your employees make the right home care decisions
- Decrease employee concerns and anxieties as we offer access to assistance anytime and anywhere
- Lower absenteeism rates and help with presenteeism
- Provide both access and information to pertinent federal and provincial funded benefits
- Complement and integrate with your EAP and EFAP benefits
- Provide peace of mind by bridging the gap in senior care
Why Bayshore HealthCare?
Bayshore HealthCare enhances the quality of life, independence and dignity of over 100,000 Canadians in their homes each year. With over 60 home health locations across Canada and 10,000 employees, we ensure they receive the care they need, when they need it.
For more information on adding this program to your employees’ health benefits plan, please call: