Pharmacy Network & Distribution
Pharmacy services for Manufacturers
Through our state-of-the-art pharmacies, Bayshore offers a high level of expertise in the preparation, storage and delivery of intravenous (IV) and injectable drugs used in areas such as biologics, anti-infection therapy, chemotherapy, pain management and total parenteral nutrition (TPN).
We also distribute infusion equipment and supplies including innovative infusion pumps.
Partnership with Bayshore Specialty Rx for your pharmacy needs offers many advantages:
Dedication to specialty medication management
Bayshore pharmacists are specifically trained on specialty medications and understand unique patient needs. Our national infusion pharmacy network maintains a high level of expertise in the preparation, storage and delivery of medications including antibiotics, hydration, chemotherapy and pain and symptom management in compliance with USP and NAPRA standards. Each pharmacy location across Canada can deliver sterile compounded product across the country.
Pump equipment training and consultation
Comprehensive equipment management programs ensure infusion pumps and other supplies required for the medication administration are delivered to patients’ in-home care and alternative care facilities, such as community infusion clinics or long-term residential care facilities. Pump training and consultation is also available for clinicians and pharmacists, available 24 hours a day to address questions or concerns regarding the pump and the administration of medication.
Individualized patient monitoring with frequent assessments and access to education and counselling come standard in all our patient assistance programs. We also provide:
- Comprehensive medication reviews* to prevent drug interactions and potential conflicts;
- Financial assistance for special/prior authorizations, reimbursement and to secure complex funding; and
- Integrated nursing services and pharmacist support.
*MedsCheck in Ontario, PharmaCheck medication review in New Brunswick, Saskatchewan Medication Assessment Program and similarly named programs in other provinces are funded by their respective provincial governments for those who are eligible.
Bayshore Specialty Rx also offers:
- 24/7 Specialty Pharmacist hotline at 1-888-313-6988
- ISO Class 5 non-Hazardous Cleanrooms in compliance with USP <797> and NAPRA standards
- ISO Class 5 Hazardous Cleanrooms in compliance with USP <800> and NAPRA standards
- Experience in children’s and adult TPN programs, using preprogrammed ambulatory pumps and backpacks
- Advanced technology in TPN automated compounding systems
- A variety of nutritional products and feeding pumps
- Ongoing research into new intravenous products and practices that conform to Canadian Vascular Access Association and Health Canada guidelines
In the News
March 26, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 24, 2020
March 13, 2020
March 9, 2020
March 3, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 26, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 10, 2020
Caring for Seniors at Home
Home care is all about trust. We’ve been caring for Canadians for over 50 years.Learn More
Insurer & Employer Services
Prevention strategies and disability management programs for a healthier workplaceLearn More
Government Healthcare Services
A trusted provider of home healthcare services for government funders across Canada.Learn More