Getting started with Home Care
Whether you are approaching your golden years or if you care for an aging parent or other family member begin considering your options early so when care is necessary, a plan is already in place. Aging in place, or staying in one’s home while getting older, is a worthy consideration that provides numerous benefits.
Getting started with home care is easier than you think.
- Personal hygiene such as grooming, washing, and bathing
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with eating
- Help with moving safely into chairs, beds, or vehicles
- Purchase groceries
- Prepares hot and nutritious meals
- Assist with light clean up after meals
- Accommodate cultural preferences (where applicable)
- Vacuuming, Mopping, dusting
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
A companionship program for your elderly parent can provide you with peace of mind, knowing that there’s someone looking out for them when you aren’t there. At Bayshore Home Health, we understand that each aging person has their own individual needs. That’s why our Companion Plus program can be personalized.