Nurse Case ManagerApply Now
Make “being the difference” your Career at Bayshore
Bayshore is looking for caring and capable Registered Nurses to join our amazing team as we continue our 50+ year tradition of providing high-quality care to our community. As a trusted partner, Bayshore is working to respond and provide much needed services to its clients and communities across Canada. We can offer you the chance to make a difference and do meaningful work, within the settings and schedules that match your needs and interests.
Why Join Us
- Chart your path – Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer part-time, full-time, and casual opportunities, designed to empower you. Choose the number of hours you want to work and a schedule that compliments your lifestyle.
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you realize the future you want, and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts. We also offer competitive pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family on top of paid sick days.
- Do what you love – Do you want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of patient-oriented care? We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with lots of autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors.
- Shape the wellbeing of our clients & communities – Create special moments for clients every day and help them remain in the comfort and safety of their own home – ensuring quality of life and independence for aging seniors.
The Work You Will Do
The Bayshore Specialty Rx Nurse Case Manager will be a single point of contact for physicians. They will work in collaboration with the Reimbursement Specialist to support patients throughout the entire patient support program journey. The Nurse Case Manager thrives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, accountability, processes a deep willingness to serve customers and drives positive customer and patient experience in a fast-paced work environment The successful candidate will be in regular/permanent contact with colleagues and clients in various Canadian provinces, therefore, fluency in a language other than French is an asset.
Education and Experience
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse (RN/RPN) License
- Current registration/licensing with the provincial regulating body of residence
- Experience in immunology considered an asset
- Familiarity with PIPEDA and how it applies in a confidential patient environment.
- Understanding of provincial and private coverage criteria and how to navigate the Canadian Drug Coverage Landscape is considered an asset.
- Experience in identifying and reporting adverse events to health Canada and Medical Information
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think under pressure
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Suite of products (minimum intermediate level Excel, Word, Power Point)
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. With over 100 locations across the country, including home care offices, pharmacies and infusion clinics, Bayshore has more than 13,500 staff members and provides care to over 350,000 clients. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of all Canadians, by providing customized care plans and solutions that allow clients to remain in the comfort of their own home. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
We thank all applicants who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.