Registered NurseApply Now
Make “being the difference” your Career at Bayshore
Bayshore is looking for caring and knowledgeable Registered Nurses (RN) to join its exceptional team and continue its tradition of more than 50 years of providing high quality care. If your vocation is to “make a difference” and to contribute with exceptional care, then a career at Bayshore awaits you! Today, join our human-centered culture.
Why Join Us
- Chart your course – You are in control of your schedules and destinations. You will receive the list of needs of the Quebec institutions to be served and you have the option to apply for those that interest you: full-time or part-time, no minimum hours, adapt your schedules to your lifestyle.
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you achieve your goals, and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts. We also offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits for you and your family.
- Do what you love – Want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of patient-oriented care? We will empower you to make full use of your nursing skills to do the work you are passionate about, supported by your experienced colleagues and supervisors.
- Contribute the well-being of our clients and the community – Create special moments for your clients every day by ensuring a better quality of patient/family care while making time for self-care!
The Work You Will Do
In partnership with the field team, the RN has the chance to experience various health care settings by choosing from a wide variety of interesting short- and long-term mandates. Replacement periods vary depending on your availability. Through a continuing education program, the nurse will be able to continue their career development throughout their employment at Bayshore. They will have the opportunity to experience home care, liaison work, community health, public health clinics, specific departments in hospitals and more – all in a secure environment.
Education and Experience
- A recognized diploma from a school of nursing and valid OIIQ license to practice according to provincial regulations.
- A valid CPR certificate is required.
- At least one year of nursing experience not including stage or school placements.
- Bilingualism (English and French) spoken and written
- Excellent clinical judgment, problem solving, critical thinking, professionalism, punctuality and ability to work as part of a team
Bayshore is committed to providing a high-quality and safe environment for both its staff and its customers/patients. At Bayshore, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as directed by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series).
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. With over 100 locations across the country, including home care offices, pharmacies and infusion clinics, Bayshore has more than 13,500 staff members and provides care to over 350,000 clients. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of all Canadians, by providing customized care plans and solutions that allow clients to remain in the comfort of their own home. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
We thank all applicants who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.