Seniors’ Care Assistance
Helping your employees understand and navigate senior care options for their family
CAREpath’s Seniors’ Care Assistance program connects your employees to a registered nurse dedicated to helping them understand and navigate senior care options for their family. It’s the only service of its kind in Canada.
Here’s how we help:
- We decrease employees’ concerns and anxiety by offering assistance anytime and anywhere in Canada
- We navigate employees and their families through publicly and privately funded senior care options
- We book appointments with local health care support, including physicians, hospitals, nutritionists, paramedical practitioners or other providers
- We gather all medical records and other information required
- We connect employees and their families to private, public and community-based service providers, such as home care, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, pain programs and in-home meal delivery
- We guide families in locating appropriate senior living options, including independent-living residences, retirement communities, assisted living residences and long-term-care homes. We also arrange tours and short-term stays
- We provide unlimited navigational assistance to address your employees’ evolving senior care needs
Seniors’ Care Assistance is confidential, and there is no cost to patients and their families.
For more information about Seniors’ Care Assistance, visit www.carepath.ca or call 1-866-599-2720 ext 34830.
Providing a wide range of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, rehabilitation services as well as occupational health and wellness services.
A healthcare navigation program providing answers, guidance and support to employees in the event of an illness or other health crisis.
A confidential mental health assessment and counselling service.
Helping cancer patients navigate the complexities of the public health care system.
Support for your employees and their immediate family members in the event of an illness or other health crisis.
Caring for Seniors at Home
Home care is all about trust. We’ve been caring for Canadians for over 50 years.Learn More
Patient Assistance Programs
Patients needing specialty therapies benefit from extra support.Learn More
Government Healthcare Services
A trusted provider of home healthcare services for government funders across Canada.Learn More
In the News
August 23, 2019
August 22, 2019
Call your mom
August 12, 2019
August 8, 2019
August 8, 2019
July 30, 2019
July 22, 2019
July 19, 2019
July 15, 2019
July 10, 2019