Bilingual Clinical Program Manager - Montreal, QC
Job Type: Full time
Employment Status: Permanent
Job Category: Specialty Rx
Years of Experience: 5+
Number of Positions: 1
Contact Email: email@example.com
Bayshore is an Equal Opportuity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply.
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country's leading providers of home and community health care services and a Canadian-owned company. Its services are purchased by government care programs, insurance companies, workers' compensation boards, health care organizations, the corporate sector and the public. The Bayshore brand extends across four business divisions: Bayshore Home Health (medical and non-medical home care and staffing services), Bayshore Specialty Rx (specialty pharmacy, infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services), Bayshore Therapy & Rehab (physiotherapy and rehabilitation services) and Bayshore Dialysis (dialysis centers). The company's goal is to enhance the quality of life, well-being, dignity and independence of Canadians of all ages. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
The Clinical Program Manager, under the direction of the Manager-Pharmaceutical Program Managers (PSS) has involvement in and works collaboratively to market and oversee Bayshore’s Pharmaceutical Services.
The Clinical Program Manager, in keeping with the organizational structure of the Patient Support Services division, assumes overall responsibility for specific operations relating to their programs, the implementation of contractual agreements specific to the delivery of client service on a specific drug therapy and/or other related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with partnering pharmaceutical company to ensure performance expectations are met and maintained.
• Communicates program updates (including competitive intelligence and strategic insight) on an ongoing basis with Bayshore management team, Area Directors, consultants and program staff.
• Takes a total quality management approach when reviewing operations and delivery of care.
• Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information at all times.
• Develops business cases that deliver prompt, cost effective, safe solutions to the client and Bayshore.
• Utilizes data modeling and analyses techniques to identify efficiencies and areas of opportunity.
• Uses exceptional negotiation and customer service skills to cultivate partnerships in an ethical, transparent manner.
• Supports the procurement, implementation, launch and development of revenue generating programs.
• Successfully negotiates, executes and renews master service agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, and contract amendments.
• Serves as primary point of contact for internal/external stakeholders and partners to address and resolve any inquires.
• Consistently and proactively shares strategic market insight with Pharmaceutical customer.
• Develops specific program protocols, field materials, supporting documents, policy and procedures.
• Actively participates in the reporting of incidents or occurrences through the Quality Management System (QMR).
• Has a good understanding of accounts payable and accounts receivable methodology.
• Assures collection, processing and reporting of Adverse Events is within contractual KPI’s and Pharmacovigilance requirements, and assists in the development and/or revision of policies and procedures.
• Performs regular program audits and quality assurance reviews to ensure KPI’s and client expectations are met.
• Coordinates recruitment, orientation, training, disciplinary performance reviews, coaching, workload planning, and retention initiatives with human resources.
• Manages program specific employees to ensure the delivery of high quality care and adhere to government, company and ISO 9001-2000 standards.
• Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns. Responsible for completing Accident Reports for all direct reports who injure themselves on the job, within 24 hours of the incident.
• Leads or assist with the implementation of Modified Work Programs for employees.
• Develops and delivers employee training including, but not limited to clinical and reimbursement programs.
• Complete other tasks as requested.
At least five years of progressive responsibility with recent experience in the home health care or pharmaceutical industry, one of which was at a supervisory level; demonstrated ability to interpret and integrate policies and procedures; solid track record in conducting adult education initiatives and proven track record as a project manager. Demonstrates time management skills as well as an ability to evaluate urgent situations and make appropriate decisions. Excellent communicator. Valid driver’s license and willingness to undertake out-of-town travel as required. Bilingual (French/English) is a requirement in this role.
Graduate of Registered Nursing Program.
Knowledge of: the principles, practices and methods of business development; operations and service delivery; financial management and control; program development, implementation and evaluation; human resources practices. Minimum 30 w.p.m. typing speed required; solid computer skills are essential.
Caring for Seniors at Home
Home care is all about trust. We’ve been caring for Canadians for over 50 years.Learn More
Patient Assistance Programs
Patients needing specialty therapies benefit from extra support.Learn More
Insurer & Employer Services
Prevention strategies and disability management programs for a healthier workplaceLearn More