By your side, providing peace of mind and care. Free In-hospital consultation
Bayshore understands that transitioning from hospital to home can be an overwhelming process. As your neighbourhood care provider, we are here to support you and your family through every step of the care process. Our goal is to ensure that your loved one is able to transition with ease and comfort back to the place they feel most comfortable – home.
To help prepare for the transition home, Bayshore will:
- Meet with you and your loved one to develop a personalized home care plan while still in hospital
- Work with the hospital discharge planner to coordinate home requirements
- Review both government and private insurance to maximize all benefits for care at home
Services* to support continued care at home include:
- Grocery/Prescription Pickup
- Personal Support
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Dementia Support
- Palliative/End of Life Care
- 24/7 Services
*Services available vary by location. Please contact your local branch for details.